For the following questions, please select the response that describes you best.
1. I would never take things that aren't mine.
2. I always admit it when I make a mistake.
3. I return extra change when a cashier makes a mistake.
4. I try to follow the rules.
5. I tell the truth every time.
6. I have sometimes had to tell a lie.
7. I am not always what I appear to be.
8. I break rules.
9. I don't always practice what I preach.
10. I misuse power.
11. I believe in the importance of art.
12. I have a vivid imagination.
13. I tend to vote for liberal political candidates.
14. I carry the conversation to a higher level.
15. I enjoy hearing new ideas.
16. I am not interested in abstract ideas.
17. I do not like art.
18. I avoid philosophical discussions.
19. I do not enjoy going to art museums.
20. I tend to vote for conservative political candidates.
21. I am always prepared.
22. I pay attention to details.
23. I get chores done right away.
24. I carry out my plans.
25. I make plans and stick to them.
26. I waste my time.
27. I find it difficult to get down to work.
28. I do just enough work to get by.
29. I don't see things through.
30. I shirk my duties.
31. I have a natural talent for influencing people.
32. I am skilled in handling social situations.
33. I am good at making impromptu speeches.
34. I can talk others into doing things.
35. I express myself easily.
36. I keep in the background.
37. I lack the talent for influencing people.
38. I find it difficult to approach others.
39. I would describe my experiences as somewhat dull.
40. I am not good at getting people to like me.
41. I am interested in people.
42. I sympathize with others' feelings.
43. I have a soft heart.
44. I take time out for others.
45. I feel others' emotions.
46. I make people feel at ease.
47. I am not really interested in others.
48. I insult people.
49. I am not interested in other people's problems.
50. I feel little concern for others.
51. I often feel blue.
52. I fear for the worst.
53. I dislike myself.
54. I am often in a bad mood.
55. I get stressed out easily.
56. I feel comfortable with myself.
57. I am relaxed most of the time.
58. I seldom feel blue.
59. I am not easily bothered by things.
60. I don't worry about things that have already happened.
61. I think about the causes of my emotions.
62. I am usually aware of my feelings.
63. I am usually aware of my thoughts.
64. I enjoy examining myself and my life.
65. I try to understand my thoughts and feelings.
66. I can be confused by the emotions I experience.
67. I rarely notice my feelings.
68. I rarely pay attention to my thoughts.
69. I experience very few emotional highs and lows.
70. I am not usually aware of what I am thinking.
71. I am able to control my emotions.
72. I express myself easily.
73. I readily overcome emotional setbacks.
74. I express my thoughts easily.
75. I express my emotions easily.
76. I act on my feelings even if it hurts others.
77. I act before thinking through the consequences.
78. I do not easily share my feelings with others.
79. I find it difficult to control my thoughts.
80. I get overwhelmed by emotions.
81. I am interested in people.
82. I sympathize with others' feelings.
83. I have a soft heart.
84. I take time out for others.
85. I feel others' emotions.
86. I make people feel at ease.
87. I am not really interested in others.
88. I insult people.
89. I am not interested in other people's problems.
90. I feel little concern for others.
91. I have a natural talent for influencing people.
92. I create a safe place for others to express their thoughts and feelings.
93. I will do anything for others.
94. I feel confident in my ability to effectively resolve conflict.
95. I listen to others, even if I disagree.
96. I don't know how to handle myself in a new social situation.
97. I dislike having authority over others.
98. I find it difficult to approach others.
99. I don't like dealing with other people's problems.
100. I'm not very skilled in helping others with emotional problems.
101. I am not easily bothered by things.
102. I enjoy my work.
103. I keep my cool.
104. I feel desperate.
105. I feel short-changed in life.
106. I see difficulties everywhere.
107. I take offense easily.
108. I habitually blow my chances.
109. I fear for the worst.
110. I get caught up in my problems.
111. I accept people as they are.
112. I respect others.
113. I sympathize with the homeless.
114. I believe there are many sides to most issues.
115. I can accept a lot from others.
116. I am a bad loser.
117. I get irritated easily.
118. I lay down the law to others.
119. I treat people as inferiors.
120. I am quick to judge others.
121. I adjust easily.
122. I am good at taking advice.
123. When interacting with a group of people, am often bothered by at least one of them.
124. I react strongly to criticism.
125. I get upset if others change the way that I have arranged things.
126. I am hard to convince.
127. I am annoyed by others' mistakes.
128. I can't stand being contradicted.
129. I am hard to satisfy.
130. I am hard to reason with.
131. I am always prepared.
132. I am interested in people.
133. I am good at setting boundaries with people or situations that stress me out.
134. I rarely feel taken advantage of or taken for granted in work or personal relationships.
135. When I am stressed, I often turn to exercise or hobbies to help me unwind.
136. I often find myself being caught off-guard by my problems.
137. When I am stressed, I tend to isolate myself.
138. I find it hard to say no.
139. I often feel like a doormat in relationship.
140. I often soothe stress by eating unhealthy foods.
141. When I am stressed, I usually spend time in meditation to reflect on what I can do differently.
142. I examine my motives constantly.
143. I take vacations and time away from work regularly each year.
144. I like to get lost in thought.
145. I rarely over-react when problems arise in my life because I am able to keep things in perspective.
146. I often over-react to problems because I over-estimate their importance.
147. I rarely look for deeper meaning in thing.
148. When I am with loved ones, I find it difficult to be engaged with them because my mind is on work .
149. When I am stressed, I rarely have any idea what I might be doing to contribute to the problem.
150. I don't try to understand myself.